TweedLove Bike Festival
The best bike weekend of the year. TweedLove is for everybody. FREE entry.
28 – 30 APRIL 2023 | TWEED GREEN, PEEBLES
Join us at Tweed Valley’s original bike festival this spring. Ride the best trails the Valley has to offer, demo a new bike, find your favourite brands, have a beer with your mates or soak up the festival vibes – it’s up to you!
- YT Industries TweedLove International Enduro – closed
- Hope Enjoyro presented by Ridelines – limited entries available Fri evening
- TweedLove Gritopia – limited entries available Fri evening
- Frog Bikes Family Day – entries available on the day
- TweedLove Bike Demo – passes available on the day
- TweedLove Family & Kids Programme: coaching, demo etc. – entries available/free
Welcome to the Power Of The Bike Days at TweedLove 2023.
Click here to download site plan.
WHERE TO STAY
- TweedLove Camping – SOLD OUT
- Other Accommodation
FESTIVAL FOOD & DRINK
This year’s festival food is looking top tier. Stacks of options – both savoury and sweet – to keep all riders, spectators and festival peeps fuelled.
We’ve got bangin burritos from Bonnie Burrito and wood fired pizza heaven from Scozzese. Gallovant bringing their beautiful burgers and Caravan of Courage providing a wide variety of 100% vegan scran. Oh, and don’t forget the legendary Mac & Cheese.
More of a sweet tooth? Both Bean’n’Gone Coffee AND Coffee and Cakes on Tour will be your go to. Or head over to With a Cherry On Top for some ice cream and crepes!
- Tempest Festival Bar
- Bonnie Burrito
- Scozzese Wood Fired Pizza
- Gallovant Burgers
- Caravan of Courage – 100% vegan
- Bean N Gone Coffee
- Coffee and Cakes on Tour
- Mac & Cheese
- With A Cherry On Top – Ice Cream & Crepes
Lots of gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan options available – please ask the vendor if you’re unsure
TweedLove aims to provide a beneficial outcome for our local community, and while the area welcomes all MTB riders and visitors, we’d encourage you to visit the High Street and visit local shops and businesses. Let’s share the love, and show our appreciation for the local community, some of whom face significant inconvenience from MTB events.
Click here for info on some of the local businesses who are keen to welcome our event visitors and riders.
Want to get involved in other ways?
Join us as a volunteer via our online application form. It’s a lot of fun (honest) and you’ll have Bike Valley’s eternal thanks!