Saturday 29 September 2018
Start/finish: Traquair House
Innerleithen, Scottish Borders
NEW FOR 2018!
Entries open 9am Tuesday 26 December – ENTER HERE!
Entry cost £75
Open to all riders over 16 years old.
Full event website is here
Gran Fonduro will be based in the beautiful grounds of historic Traquair House in the Tweed Valley. The event name sums it up – gran fondo meets enduro – with timed stages and a choice of a shorter 60-70km ride or the full 100km (approx) loop.
The race stages aim to celebrate the different kinds of fun to be had with this kind of bike riding. Expect timed singletrack, long forest road climbs, gravel TT and short sharp grinds. This event will venture deep into the Tweed Valley backcountry on some beautiful and undiscovered gravel and forest roads.
- Awesome course with a range of timed stages
- Timing card and results as soon as you finish
- Superb feed stations, with real food
- Event village with great food, café, and campsite
- Post event hot meal or BBQ included
- A free beer when you finish
- Craft beer bar
- DJ and a festival vibe
- Event HQ in the grounds of Scotland’s old inhabited house
- Garden grounds with maze
- Waterproof route maps for riders
- Number board
- Event support
- Junior Men 16 – 20
- Men 21- 30
- Men 31 – 40
- Men 41 – 50
- Men 51 – 60
- Men 60 +
- Junior Women 16 – 20
- Women 21- 40
- Women 40 +
Want to get involved in other ways?
Join us as a volunteer drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and we’ll be in touch! It’s a lot of fun (honest) and you’ll have Bike Valley’s eternal thanks!